A large multi-national oil company.
The company needed to ensure that all port security officers complied with the new ISPS (International Ship and Port Facility Security) Code. The code was introduced in July 2004 to strengthen maritime security, and prevent and suppress acts of terrorism against shipping.
As one of only a few TRANSEC accredited training organizations in the world, Blue Hackle was able to provide a training solution specifically designed for the client. This involved the provision of all course materials, instructors and course management across a number of global locations to satisfy the needs of securing accreditation for all relevant Port Security Officers.
Training courses offered by Blue Hackle embrace a wide range of military, police and other law enforcement elements and can be delivered in any country at corporate, government, or military locations.
Courses can be tailored to suit specific client needs or delivered in line with regulatory bodies such as SIA, SITO or TRANSEC.
Examples of some of the courses we deliver are as follows:
- Maritime and ISPS Code training (TRANSEC Approved and Registered)
- Static Guard Force Training
- Conventional Military Training
- Special Forces Selection and Training
- Surveillance and Intelligence Gathering Training
- Counter Terrorism Training
- Close Protection Training
- Specialist Police Training
Blue Hackle also offers specialized expertise and experience in all aspects of Port and Maritime security. Our market leading consultants have gained experience with the Royal Navy and the Special Boat Service, and currently act as leading advisors to governments and blue chip companies by providing solutions in the following areas:
- Consultation relating to the International Maritime Organization ISPS Code compliance and training
- Security assessments and plans for vessels, companies, facilities and offshore installations
- Security and safety training
- Provision of vessel, facility and port security
- Counter-terrorism and piracy prevention training
- Air-sea rescue training