European corporation seeking to develop new operations in West Africa.
Limited in-depth local knowledge and access to local political or business networks within the region.
The client sought assistance from Blue Hackle in three key areas:
Assessing the political environment in the context of their particular venture
Identification of key contacts for developing the business
- The provision of a country-specific business risk report
Blue Hackle successfully utilized its network of contacts and associates to smooth this client's access to the region and provided expert analysis of the political and business environment.
The company has been operating successfully in the region for three years and has continued to use Blue Hackle as its global expansion has continued.
The process of penetrating and developing an international market is often difficult, especially if that market is within an emerging commercial environment.
Through our expertise, accumulated knowledge and comprehensive international network of associates, we have developed a suite of consultancy services specifically designed to aid and support the entering of markets in particularly difficult or challenging jurisdictions.
Our team of experts can assist with the:
- Provision of detailed country-specific reports focusing the on political and security risks associated to your particular business ventures
- Identification of key commercial and political influencers
- Determination of concealed local and regional alliances
- Examination of national, regional and local issues that may adversely affect business
- Ongoing support and analysis to aid business development and expansion